Nandini And Avni

Nandini and Avni publish their thoughts, stories and jokes here.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nandini's first letter to "Taiji, Tauji and Agnim bhaiya

POSTED ON 25th JULY, 2006

Dear Taiji, Tauji and Agnim Bhaiya,

Thanks for the beautiful clothes and socks. Now I can flaunt my new American
dresses to everyone, and show off my socks! Mummy is also thanking for her
tshirt, which is very nice.

I have sent rakhi for Agnim bhaiya, please tie it on raksha bandhan. Dont
miss me too much bhaiya, we will meet soon and hopefully I will understand
your English then :)

I am getting naughtier by the day, and troubling mummy all the time. As soon
as she sits in front of the computer, I try to make a lot of noise and ask
her to attend me instead of some stupid client on the net! I am and should
be her sole attention, I make sure she does not forget it. If she does, all
I have to do is cry for a couple of nights and make mummy lose her sleep
completely. Papa can sleep a bit, I grant him that, as he is very busy. So
mummy and I go to another room in the night so that Papa can sleep
peacefully. But sometimes, I get more angry, and then I make Papa also get
up and play with me.

When bua comes, I am at my best behaviour, and I love to play with her. She
falls ill quite often and stays away from me, so now mummy keeps asking her
to take care of herself so that I can play with her more. Bua is going to
Europe and I am sure she will get me some more gifts!!! ;)

I shift around from my bed to nearby areas, and I make all sorts of
sounds..I am learning new things by the day and it is a lot of fun.
Sometimes I fall ill, but I start playing as soon as I get a dose of crocin.

I wish I could see you all, but hopefully that will be soon.

Till then, I will keep posing for my photographs and send them through the
internet to you! :)

bye then,
love
Nandini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home